Free George Killians Pint Glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the message in my spam folder also. I also sent a pretty nasty email back requesting that they delete my information from any mailing list or database (yea, right) since they did not follow through with their offer.

Havent got an email back, yet.

I took Toga's lead and sent an email as well. Here is the response I got from MillerCoors:

Hello,

You can call the customer service line for brand promotions at 800-253-6666, they are open Monday-Friday 11am-8pm CST. They are who you would need to speak with about the promotion.

Thanks,

Coors and Company

1-800-443-8242

Where I come from, this is how we say F**K YOU

Where I come from, this is how we say F**K YOU

:rockin:

I wouldn't recommend anyone waste time calling...........I personally wasted enough time giving them my info and sending an email to which I got no response.................Shrug it off, brew something tasty, and move on :mug:

I received an email instructing me to click on the unsubscribe link at the footer of their email. Then when you scroll down there was no footer.

I emailed back and told them that I was embarrassed for them and that they must be drinking too much of their product!

I got a response from them after my nasty(ish) email. Here’s what they said (my email is below). I might take them up on this offer and call them about it just for S&G. I X'ed out the case #.

Thank you for contacting MillerCoors.

We are sorry for the confusion. Due to the immense interest in this promotion due to unaffiliated third party sites publishing promotion codes, we saw a dramatic and unexpected spike in requests through the promotion page over a short period of time and went through our supply much more quickly than anticipated. Emails have been sent letting consumers know about the huge spike in interest and whether we got their code before supplies ran out. We understand your frustration.

We assure you that we only asked for contact information to allow us to ship glasses to those who submitted codes in time. Our Privacy Policy provides that we will not use or share your personal information for any other purpose without your consent.

We would like to have an opportunity to gather additional information from you and would appreciate your calling us at 1-800-645-5376 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday or between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Thursday, excluding holidays. Please reference case # XXX when you call so that we can better serve you.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

MillerCoors Consumer Affairs Department
Ref: Case#XXX
------------------------------------------------------------------

Please delete the personal information that I provided in exchange for the glasses. I find it offensive and obstructive to offer a free item offer and mistakenly count your supplies vs. requests. Your offer website was open for many days after my request was made, so you have many other peoples personal information as well.

Doed said:
Yeah I know and I did receive that "you are not getting any" email, but I was wondering if anyone had received the glasses.

Highly doubt it

Free pint glasses...

bb_homes_long_coat.jpg

Back