• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Glass Carboys, Capper, Caps, Sanke Kegs, Siphon Tube, CO2 Tanks, & More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
I have a few extra items for sale that I have acquired in my quest to brew. I would prefer local pick up for the large items but anything that fits in a USPS Priority Flat Fee box I will be glad to ship. Buyer pays shipping. Prices are negotiable so please don’t tell me of 10 other places that have it cheaper. Accepting all offers and the kegs were acquired legally.

1ea. - 5 gallon glass carboy - $20.00
1ea. - 6.5 gallon glass carboy $30.00
2ea. – Cappers and approx 100 bottle caps -$15.00
1ea. - Plastic ¼” siphon tube – $3.00
2ea. – 5lb. Steel CO2 tanks - $45.00 for both
2ea. – March 809 Pump Heads $40.00 for both. New, Never Used, High Temp with Stainless Backing Plates. Part # 80917901
1ea. - Stainless steel Sanke half keg moderate wear and tear $20.00
1ea. – Stainless steel Sanke full keg Excellent condition $35.00
1ea. – Sanke keg coupler $10.00

I will be happy to sweeten the price for anyone who is willing to take it all. I also have 10 cases of Moosehead bottles for FREE.

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

WHOA!!sorry,just saw how far hughesville was from me.disregard pm.btw,thanx for the heads up on hte chuggers,i got one of the last available

All SOLD pending pick up. Thanks I will contact others in order if deal falls through.

Back