What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a Zywiec Baltic Porter. I think a baltic porter will be my next brew, on my helles yeast cake when that goes into secondary.

I'm now enjoying a Samuel Smith Pale Ale, to compare to my English pale ale. Sam wins, but mine will be almost as good in a little while.

Oh yea def!

Today is my second day not smoking so it might be a little bit me haha... First time having a new years resolution wish me luck!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Keep with it. The first couple weeks are the hardest. I quit about 10 months ago.

Drinking my Smoked Black Saison.

Guys. I bought a stone ruination, Green Flash Palate Wrecker, Lagunitas IPA, and a Southern Tier 2xIPA
What should I try first?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388801217.034111.jpg
After this only 1 Gumballhead left

What's the story with that?

Another Critical Mass

My guess is they emptied all of the kegs of beer brewed at Selden in the new place over the last week or so. They're trying to fill the new tanks and that's gonna take a few weeks before they can keg and sell that beer.

So it is a cough syrup as I suspected. Yeah I am not going to drink one of them.

Yes. I used to love the cherry wheat but don't even want to think about if I'll like it.
Had 3 Sculpin earlier, and just poured the last 1/3 (gave swmbo a 1/3) of this Positive Contact. Not too shabby, but going for something different next

1388802438779.jpg

Co workers HB pale ale. This one could use some help.

Too sweet, thin and no hops flavor or aroma. He said he screwed up when he brewed it, and I agree. :)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388804405.128427.jpg

Bells oarsman ale can't figure out if I like it or not though

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Home Brew mobile app

Moved on to the sweet stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

1388808155678.jpg

Last of the bottle and for the night.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

1388810016203.jpg

Had,Two Bro's Night Cat and last one of New Glarus Black Top-probably my favorate of theirs and pretty close if not one of my favorate black ipas. While watching American Restoration, pretty neat show. Its addicting.

Eating sushi and drinking this. Made in Japan but tastes just like a Scotch ale. This beer is absolutely fantastic. If you see this at your local sushi restaurant, order it. You won't be disappointed. Made with sweet potato with a very nice maltiness and great aroma.

image-2864296074.jpg

Back