What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off light until I eat dinner...

image-3403072858.jpg

Good riddance to this miserable work week! :mug:

Dave37 said:
You think you're big time? You gonna effin' die - big time. Here come the pain!!! I like to call that undrunkable when im feeling that way.

You can't post that without posting the gun sound effects!

mcbaumannerb said:
Yeah, but you get smacked around more than Rihanna does after a Chris Brown rage feat! :D
Anyone is bound to hit that fivehead on one swing!

Anniversary lunch out with my wife. Went to a Mediterranean mezze downtown. One of the best meals I've had. Then a beer bar around the corner. Atlas Brew Works Rowdy Rye Ale and La Saison des Fetes. Then Rodenbach, and Port City Maniacal IIPA.

Now I'm back home, and thinking of pulling something out of the stash. Don't know what. I'm torn between a bottle of Westy 12, The Bruery Rueuze, or Girardin Gueuze.

Qhrumphf said:
Anniversary lunch out with my wife. Went to a Mediterranean mezze downtown. One of the best meals I've had. Then a beer bar around the corner. Atlas Brew Works Rowdy Rye Ale and La Saison des Fetes. Then Rodenbach, and Port City Maniacal IIPA.

Now I'm back home, and thinking of pulling something out of the stash. Don't know what. I'm torn between a bottle of Westy 12, The Bruery Rueuze, or Girardin Gueuze.

I tell you man i never used to think so but the mental mindset and occasion play a huge role behind the physical meal and drink. Ive been in great exciting celebratorial moods and thought a budweiser was one of the best beers ive ever had. Maybe not to that extreme but have felt that food and beverages taste so much better when celebrating or feeling high on life.

DFH haters gonna hate, DFH drinkers gonna drink.

image-519868617.jpg

Qhrumphf said:

Oh yea my manners go out the window when im drinking. congrats bro!!! Enjoy the evening with your wife.

Dave37 said:
I tell you man i never used to think so but the mental mindset and occasion play a huge role behind the physical meal and drink. Ive been in great exciting celebratorial moods and thought a budweiser was one of the best beers ive ever had. Maybe not to that extreme but have felt that food and beverages taste so much better when celebrating or feeling high on life. DFH haters gonna hate, DFH drinkers gonna drink.

That's my favorite DFH beer. Hate on, snitches!

Remmy said:
That's my favorite DFH beer. Hate on, snitches!

You know it brothuh. We gotta grab some NEBCO together when i head up to MA to see fam.

Yo guess who got shot in the dome piece? Jeromes niece on her way home jones beach.

Best hiphop album
Ever. Period.

I tell you man i never used to think so but the mental mindset and occasion play a huge role behind the physical meal and drink. Ive been in great exciting celebratorial moods and thought a budweiser was one of the best beers ive ever had. Maybe not to that extreme but have felt that food and beverages taste so much better when celebrating or feeling high on life.

DFH haters gonna hate, DFH drinkers gonna drink.

Well this particular place is done by one of the better chefs in the country (Jose Andres), and the guy who's sometimes credited for bringing the "small plates" concept to the US (mezze, tapas, etc). I normally scoff at "foodie" food (call mayonnaise an "aioli" and charge $10 more for it), but this stuff was awesome.

But yeah, that's one of DFH's best brews for sure.

I made up my mind. This is bloody delicious.

20131122_174924[1].jpg

Dave37 said:
You know it brothuh. We gotta grab some NEBCO together when i head up to MA to see fam. Yo guess who got shot in the dome piece? Jeromes niece on her way home jones beach. Best hiphop album Ever. Period. .
Totally agree there (NEBCO and Illmatic). I still have the cassette somewhere. Too bad it was only 9 tracks! Fire!

Having this now a little winter cheers, than my wife makes champagne and panther cognac. Cheap stuff but u would never guess....

mcbaumannerb said:
'Bout time - you been milking that for awhile! Onto this while I wait for my pasta...
Sheesh I was trying to enjoy it and not take down The whole 2L in one night! Now what shoul I have next.....

The Kernel Cascade/Stella/Tomahawk

ForumRunner_20131122_234808.png

And a Celt Silures for the woman. It's basically a centennial (i think) low abv pale. Good stuff.

CliffMongoloid said:
Pretty good

Only brews ive had from them is their small batch 41 IPA and their vanilla porter. The porter js good enough for me to be a fan lf theirs for life. Such a good brew.

Back