Start up kits.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eaterofsmoke

Reaction score
Hello all. I am looking to getting into kegging. I have two 5 gallon ball lock megs that I have picked up. I am wondering what is a good website to get a kit with a co2 tank hose and fittings without the kegs. Any information would be much appreciated.

Hello all. I am looking to getting into kegging. I have two 5 gallon ball lock megs that I have picked up. I am wondering what is a good website to get a kit with a co2 tank hose and fittings without the kegs. Any information would be much appreciated.

I've purchased all my stuff from KegConnection. All of their kits are completely customizable. I called them up because I wanted everything but the CO2 cylinder and they hooked me up with a very good deal.

I always suggest you call them up and tell them what you want. They have always been very friendly and helpful to me and no sales pressure.

Back