ordered my Barley Crusher this morning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Barley Crusher. It's a well made piece of equipment. You are going to be happy with it.

Make sure you have a drill to automate it. A good drill is handy for other stuff anyways. Heh.

I love mine. It got bent, though, so I was concerned. I shouldn't have worried. I emailed the manufacturer, and he had me send it back. He fixed it (or replaced it, I don't know which) and I had it back in a week. He didn't even ask me if I misused it, or if I dropped it, etc. It really does have a lifetime warranty!

You...will...love...it. I love mine. Plus, for Halloween parties, you can put a bloodied hand in there. :D

From all I've read you won't be unhappy with it. It's nice to mill your own and gain control over one more variable. You're gonna love it.

From all I've read you won't be unhappy with it. It's nice to mill your own and gain control over one more variable. You're gonna love it.
Oh yeah. That one's huge. You also can brew any time you want. Plus you will save money because you can buy grains in bulk. You will make back the money especially if your homebrew store is a hike. Heh.

Congrats! I'm very pleased with mine. As others have said, get a good drill. Hand cranking that thing gets old pretty quick.

Ditto, Steve. I ended up just going with the 7 lb. hopper -- what about you?
Went with the 7....... Counting the barley crusher I am at about 400 bucks this week on brew and wine stuff. My wife is cool with it but the extra 24 bucks for the convenience of only filling it once rather than twice didn't seem worth it. PLUS duct tape and cardboard will serve the same purpose IMO.

Latest posts

Back