Places to fill corny keg in Portland, OR?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upright's website now says:

Corny keg customers can drop off their clean kegs at the tasting room for pickup the following weekend. A list of what’s available is always on hand at the register or feel free to send an email to find out ahead of time. Most beers cost $50 which is payable by cash or check.

Occidental Brewing in St. John's has this on their website:

"Corny keg fills: You may need to leave your corny for a couple days depending on timing and availability. Please clean it prior to bringing it in. We'll inspect it and sanitize it. We won't fill a dirty corny. If you want us to clean it, we can do that for a few bucks."

I just sent them an e-mail asking for pricing. I'll update this post when I get a reply.

From the Sasquatch Brewery website:

Easily reserve your keg of Sasquatch brew by completing the form to the right. Orders will typically take three business days to complete. You may place an order at any time.

If you would like a Corny Keg filled, it must be cleaned and delivered to the brewery at least three business days in advance of expected pick up.

It goes on to say that 18.9L (5 gallon) corny keg fills of most styles are $70. Moby Dick (Double IPA) and CDA are $85.

I contacted Gigantic Brewing in SE Portland and they don't fill corny kegs or do dock sales.

Bumping an old thread. Base Camp (http://basecampbrewingco.com/) will fill corny kegs. I had two filled for a Super Bowl party. They charged something like $10-15/keg to clean them plus the cost of beer.

It would have been cheaper to get one 1/2 bbl keg than it was to get two cornies filled. They were charging $100/keg deposit on sankey kegs, however.

Heathen Brewing in Vancouver, WA will apparently fill corny kegs. From an e-mail I received from them today announcing their updated pricing:

Beer: Grwlr/Gren Corny fill 1/6 keg ¼ keg ½ keg

Promiscuous Blonde $8/$4 $55 $60 $80 $142
Dubghal Dry Stout $8/$4 $55 $60 $80 $142
Arson Amber $8/$4 $55 $60 $80 $142
RIP Porter $11/$6 $60 $65 $88 $158
Vantucky $11/$6 $60 $65 $88 $158
Transcend IPA $11/$6 $60 $65 $88 $158
Son of Malice Imperial IPA $12/$7 $65 $70 $90 $165
Transgression IPA $12/$7 $65 $70 $90 $165

And here's a link to their current beer list.

Back