Rebel Brewer shop?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokie788

Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a new brew pot from Rebel Brewer supplies online. Please post your experience good or bad if you have shopped with them before.

Thank you..

Just do it. The guys at Rebel are awesome. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

I like rebel brewer. They have really good prices, and don't gouge you on shipping. A lot of places with flat rate shipping make it ridiculous to buy small or light items. I'm not very far from them, but I got my shipment via Fedex really quickly. I ordered Thursday night and got the package on Saturday.

They also have super cheap dry yeast. I haven't been able to find Fermentis dry yeast cheaper anywhere else.

Great service - bought 12 oz of Citra recently from them and went without a hitch!

Never ordered from them myself but i have heard great things. I normally do all my ordering from Midwest brewing, they have really taken care of me, including replacing grain because the names came off the bag in shipping. It wouldnt have been an issue but i ordered 6 row,2 row,Golden promise,Marris otter,Hyclon,Pearl and about 4 other base malts trying to pick the one i liked best, well half the names got rubbed off in shipping, Midwest went through the whole order(over 1600 bucks worth) on the phone, figured out which ones were missing and shipped me new bags free of charge. Great People at Midwest!

I've had a good experience with Rebel Brewer. Got my initial kegging setup from them and it was a flawless transaction. I don't normally shop with them for ingredients, but was very happy during the kegging transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again in the future.

I've had really good experiences with them so far... They respond to email's pretty fast too. I have them on my list of places to check for items when I'm looking to get something. The list is rather short too... :rockin:

Agreed, I've bought some equipment from Rebel and I was extremely pleased with the transaction.

+1 to Tom, Tyler, and crew.

You may have noticed that a few TN brewers have posted here. We've met the guys and there a good bunch.

I've only had good experiences with them. I ordered my brewpot with them, and everything went smoothly. Be aware though, that if you are ordering a Blichmann, many people are experiencing delays.

Love Rebel Brewer! Those guys are great. And I like having them so close I can pick up and save on shipping. :)

Rebel is definitely worth doing business with. I use them for adjunct grains, yeast, and small parts. Their pricing is highly competitive and service is top notch.

Back