Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling I'm going to be buying every possible DLC and expansion for Skyrim. It has become an obsession.

Which is likely why I have stayed away. It was too easy for me to get lost at night playing Skyrim until the birds were chirping the next day. I sleep better now that the withdrawal twitches are gone.

Found this thread the other day haven't played in awhile. The weird orange thing in the skies hurt my eyes when I put the game down. I'm level 39 dunmer assassin is the best way to describe my character. Completed thrives guild and dark brotherhood quest lines and thane in all holds was halfway through daedric quest line. My stealth is pretty ridiculous seeing how I can sneak attack dragon nests. But I think I'm going to pick this up again.

I put it down inadvertently with some computer crashes and not getting them up and running until now...

Having done the battleaxe orc killing machine to now doing the sneak athief thing... I have to say sneaking is more fun or at least more broken haha.

Started a Breton necromancer today. Haver NEVER done a pure Mage in a game like this. So far fun. Starting to get the twitches 5 mins after turning off again

I started a "turtle" build recently. It's enjoyable. Not as all powerful as my vampire fearmancer, but really a good build for DID (dead is dead). Level 24 and haven't died yet. He wears heavy armor and employs blocking to the extreme. Upon being threatened he retreats into a protective shell. He casts three layers of wall spells around his body, wears a cloak spell, summons an atronauch, sits on a rune, and holds his shield up high. If enemies aren't being proactive enough about coming after him, he will force them into battle with a frenzy spell. Also charges shouts like fire breath and frost breath to pop enemies that aren't dying fast enough.

I officially gave up when I couldnt find any real support on my crashes-to-desktop after getting hearthfire and dawnguard.

Probably needed to upgrade your PSU and/or graphics card. Do you know what you were running?

Back