New AG Single-Tier Brewhaus is built

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turk10mm

Reaction score
Now I just have to learn to AG brew :) My first attempt before the bench was completed will be bottled this weekend. My appreciation goes out to the forum for everyone's ideas, tips, tricks, fubars, that molded how this home designed and built single tier setup went together.

Hopefully everything works the way I imagined. I built HLT, MLT, and Keggle especially for this project. I started out with the pot as my kettle and have gone big. All said and done, the bench itself probably cost about 70 bucks, 25 of that was casters. Pump was 130. Tubing and quick disconnects was probably 75. Wiring, switch, etc 15. Keggle, sight glass, valve, dip tube, 120. MLT and fittings, 50. HLT and fittings 110. So as far as being budget minded in a hobby can go, I think I did good.

Here's the plan I designed first.

BrewHouse.jpg

Here it is after building (a few modifications from the original plan)

IMG_0001.jpg

Closeup of pump and quick disconnect fittings

IMG_0003.jpg

i like. This is what I am looking to do. Totally not handy enough for welding and I just bought everything to go up to 15 gallon batches. Tomorrow is keggle conversion day!

Back