What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next up. Since I seen it mentioned earlier while I was at work and it made me thirsty..

image-4020921028.jpg

image-4110042724.jpg

FermentNEthinG said:
Next up. Since I seen it mentioned earlier while I was at work and it made me thirsty..

Kalamazoo Stout > Dragon's Pee

mcbaumannerb said:
Nice pale...I love drinking on the company dime!

What's your daily allowance? Mine is $225. I killed it in Vegas last November for 7 days. Lol!

Pumpkin ale and Toasted Coconut porter on-deck my friends!!!

NIZZLE said:
Hydro sample of my nice melons mead think I drank to much it was clear as glass until I shook it up

Do I see an R2D2 soda cooler?

I got 3 coming to ya lol including this one :mug:

No way man shipping kills on 3 beers.. save them for our next trade tho. And I need a skeeter pee or 2! My buddy Jeff (jdboes on hbt) that posted the Lego stir plate a couple of days ago has been talking non stop about making some.. I told him u were the skeeter master and we'd hit u up. :mug:

Just saw another red fox outside near the garages. Finally let my pitbull loose so it could kill that thing. That's enough beers for me this evening.

LoloMT7 said:
No way man shipping kills on 3 beers.. save them for our next trade tho. And I need a skeeter pee or 2! My buddy Jeff (jdboes on hbt) that posted the Lego stir plate a couple of days ago has been talking non stop about making some.. I told him u were the skeeter master and we'd hit u up. :mug:

This from the guy who went me 3 beers for some yeast. The things people do for others who have sent them Heady Topper. :) speaking of beers you sent me, I almost wish I'd saved this for dinner, might hafta bust out some snacks as this seems like an amazing food beer!

image-1701421349.jpg

Oregon is definitely on the beercation list. So many breweries and bars, so little time.

My 'twice as smashed IPA', as named by finsfan. It's a mix of two smashes I did that work better together.

image-165276952.jpg

This from the guy who went me 3 beers for some yeast. The things people do for others who have sent them Heady Topper. :) speaking of beers you sent me, I almost wish I'd saved this for dinner, might hafta bust out some snacks as this seems like an amazing food beer!

Oregon is definitely on the beercation list. So many breweries and bars, so little time.

Oh speaking of which I've set a trip up to visit my dad. I'm going to Portland the 3rd weekend in August.

TNGabe said:

Portland is definitely a must. I drank for breakfast, lunch and dinner there. For the entire week.

Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti. Quite literally at a loss for words in describing how awesome this beer is.

Back