Amherst Third Annual Homebrew Competition!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deepcdan99

Reaction score
We would like to announce the third annual “ABC Homebrew Competition”! Homebrewers, get ready to brew your best beer ever!

To enter, either print out the entry form below, or else pick one up from the hostess desk at the brewery. You may then drop off your completed entry form during regular business hours before the end of May 2014. Bottles will need to be dropped off here at the brewery, Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 5 PM during the last 2 weeks of June. The judging will take place in the beginning of July at a date as yet to be determined.

This is a local competition and we will not accept entry forms or beer via the mail.

REMEMBER: The bottles of your brew must be received at the brewery no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, July 1, 2014.

The first prize will be an opportunity to brew a 7-barrel batch of the winning beer with John and Shaun in the brewery. Second and third prizes will be some ABC merchandise. We will need six 12-oz. bottles--or the equivalent--for each entry.

Good luck, and call us at: 413-253-4400, ext. 103 with any questions!
Link----> http://amherstbrewing.com/abc-news/items/third-annual-homebrew-competition.html

As last years winner, this was a great competition. Not only because I won, but I had the opportunity to brew in a professional brewery and see my 5 gallon batch scaled up a 7 barrel batch. Was a great time with the brewers. Fun to see my beer enjoyed by many at the brewery too.

Back