What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNGabe said:
Collusion!
fuk yeah!
Matthias said:
HB Nut Brown Ale! First homebrew ever made. Delicious stuff I think. Just had a New Castle to compare, I prefer my HB. Picture on the next bottle. It lacks in the head department but I'm happy with my first brew overall!
Lots of stuff is better than NC. I bet yours is delicious. Congrats.
Channel66 said:
First night at the bar in awhile la trappe! quad.

Yum
nukebrewer said:
Just be careful. Don't let the guy from Stone come in and find you have an out of date bottle. Might get shanked.
Haha shank me bro.

Found this in a cabinet. 12/2011 purchase. I'd like to try it fresh. It's good.
Also, it used the word taint and I giggled.

image-1918009238.jpg

Last Hopslam since January. Definatley is showing more honey-like character and malt now.Still fairly hoppy,aroma is more subtle. This beer has kinda always bordered good to great for me. Not one of my favorate II-ipa's but Ill still get it every season. Despite the increasingly ridiculous price.

ChefRex said:
They can serve Keystone for all I care, I won't be enjoying it:p
Just fun to think about what people's faces would look like when they would drink dead guy ale at a funeral. At least I wouldn't have to drink it

Channel66 said:
True. Nuzzface is just trying to get my yeast orders unmanageable.

Oh, you will manage to get me my yeast! Or I will personally come up to Maine and get it while beating you mercilessly! But I'll bring ketchup with me, so at least you'll have that to look forward to. :p

Just promise me this yeast isn't harvested from your beard....

Oh, you will manage to get me my yeast! Or I will personally come up to Maine and get it while beating you mercilessly! But I'll bring ketchup with me, so at least you'll have that to look forward to. :p

Just promise me this yeast isn't harvested from your beard....

No, not my beard.....

Lower.

I gotta ask, where the hell do you all get your awesome glasses? I was going to take a picture of my headless nut brown, but then I looked at my glass and was embarrassed. Pretty sure I'd be better off with the glass the chocolate milk was in a page or two back.

If you can't tell, pretty new to the whole "good beer" thing. I use a standard tumbler, or the bottle...

I gotta ask, where the hell do you all get your awesome glasses? I was going to take a picture of my headless nut brown, but then I looked at my glass and was embarrassed. Pretty sure I'd be better off with the glass the chocolate milk was in a page or two back.

If you can't tell, pretty new to the whole "good beer" thing. I use a standard tumbler, or the bottle...

I get most trough trades with the great people hear in HBT. Cheers

Matthias said:

Visit some breweries, go to pint nights, make some trades, check yard sales, goodwill, resale shops etc.
You gotta start somewhere though. Don't be ashamed of what you got.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
That Heady glass feels violated lol

If you listen closely you can hear the HT guy on the glass saying "Get this **** out of me!"

Sounds like I should try to find some local stuff to trade... Or maybe that Bitter Monk I saw...

Back