Barley Crusher is on the way...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jajabee

Reaction score
... and I think I might be even more excited than I was about getting my wedding dress. :D Don't get me wrong, it was a very nice dress... but it couldn't crush six pounds of grain a minute! ;)

427 members are browsing your empty gallery right now.

Might orta post pics for comparison!

Congrats, I dont feel the same way about my BC, but it is a great tool!

Oh cool, I didn't realize I had a gallery now. And you'd feel this way about your BC if you were used to two hour long double-crushes in the garage! :D

yes, you have a gallery, fill it up!

I can't say how much I love my BC. I really, really do. I ran one batch through it by hand, and went and found my cordless drill from then on.

Factory settings gave me over 15% boost in efficiency.

Are you a new premium supporter?

Yep, got in on the tail end of the special. Happy to be supporting this great site, I've learned a lot here! :)

Just did my first BC brew this weekend. I was a week late on brewing buy no worries because I did not have pre crushed grains for the first time. Only problem was not screwing the hopper in place. After that bit of a mess the thing whipped through the 23lbs in no time. I did the first 1/4lb by hand so I could tell the grandchildren someday about how hard it was to crush barley by hand. DeWalt did the other 22.75lbs.

80% efficiency at factory settings is fine for me. Not going to mess with it.

I had to make the choice between a March pump and Barely Crusher last week. I went with the pump for now, but one of these is certainly in my future. Congrats on the purchase.

Latest posts

Back