They sell fermenters at the gas station?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffaloSabresBrewer

Reaction score
Poland Spring 3qt bottled water. I bought one for work where the water is horrible. Whne i turned it over i saw it was a number 1 PETE. \

Any reason why this wont make a slammin' 3 qt fermenter?

Poland Spring 3qt bottled water. I bought one for work where the water is horrible. Whne i turned it over i saw it was a number 1 PETE. \

Any reason why this wont make a slammin' 3 qt fermenter?

Seriously....From You?

OH My God. Next thing you know....Revvy will be asking if his beer is ruined!

It's fine! Make some apfelwein in it or something.

Quick, someone needs to lock BuffaloSabresBrewer's account, the password has been compromised by a n00b!

I just made some apfelwein using some gallon jugs of motts juice from costco. The jugs are also 1 PETE. Would they work? My only concern is how thin the plastic is.

3 quarts? That's what, 8 beers? I like small batch brewing and all, but that's barely a slow night drinking session for me.:D

Waitafreakingminute!!! This is BuffaloSabresBrewer's thread???

*Heads off to make sure his beers are un-infected*

:mug:

The 5 gallon jugs they use here at my work are #1 PETE also, if I could only snag some.

Ouch. I guess I just didnt think things could be that easy. I will soon have a very impressive MINI pipeline.

I think Ill pass if I were buying some OE-800 anyways that theory might work but I just started buying the bottles so I see no reason to waste em.

Recipe for making Mad Dog 20/20: Mix 1 part everclear with 2 parts Kool-aid. Vomit mixture back into bottle. Shake, chill and serve.

Back