• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

B3 20 gallon system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biermann

Reinvented Biermann
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am offering my B3 single tier 20 gallon system up for sale (see my gallery). It is a HERMS system, comes complete with convoluted counter flow chiller, immersion chiller, 27.5 gallon blichmann fermenter, 3 pumps (one with stainless head), aerator unit. This system has a control panel, has all stainless steel sanitary fittings. Boil kettle has boil diverter, and false bottom, and butterfly valve. Fermenter has all sanitary fittings. Also in the deal will be offered all my kegs, bottles, bottling station with blichmann beer gun, and carbonation station.

Serious inquiries only-- this is a custom, professionally made system which makes phenomenal beer. Local pick up only. PM me for further details.

Ok, deal is still on for those serious. This system is all custom, with triclover fittings, three pumps, aerator unit, counterflow copper chiller, immersion chiller, false bottom and boil diverted in kettle, digital and analog thermometers, digital HERMS, with control panel and automatic digital controlled hlt burner, pump controls, 27.5 gallon Blichmann fermenter with triclover fittings, multiple kegs, Blichmann beer gun and bottling/carbonation table station, hops, malt, co2 tank, regulator, nitro tank and regulator

Can you just post the pictures instead of going through 6 pages and guessing.

I will post pictures later when I'm home. My avatar is a picture of the system to give you an idea. Pm me for my asking price. Reasonable offers will be entertained as well.

DSC00111.JPG

DSC00107.JPG

DSC00106.JPG

DSC00091.JPG

DSC00111.JPG

DSC00273.JPG

Back