What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imperial Fresh Hop, i think its TRIP from New Belgium & Elysian. I like it

ForumRunner_20131123_192816.jpg

Some Empyrean crap. Transition. Dont bother with any of their beers-everything Ive ever tried from them just sucks. IMO i guess. They cant bring me down. Im more buzzed than I should be and I still cant bring myself to likeing this, Ive had better- worse homebrews. Might just be the end of buying anything from them ever again. Only so many chances Ill give the benefit of the doubt.

Drinking River Horse Hipp-o-Lantern Imperial Pumpkin that my girlfriend left in my fridge. This is pretty solid and I'm glad she forgot it, haha. Also, if you don't put chips on your sandwich, you aren't truly living.

5E1C88D4-AAEB-4386-A341-11EF9DCE033A.jpg

Had an awesome tasting tonight. Had a zombie dust and a zombie dust clone.

View attachment 162143

Also had my first pumking (which was fvcking fantastic!) along with a friends pumpkin ale. I thought his tasted a lot like a gingerbread cookie (which isn't bad).

ForumRunner_20131123_204406.jpg

We also did a side-by-side tasting of a fresh and year-old Ten Fidy. It was crazy how much difference there was between the two.

ForumRunner_20131123_204554.jpg

ForumRunner_20131123_204636.jpg

Moving along to this, I need to attempt a clone of this, SO good!

Theres a clone floating around, i believe from byo.

I hoped no one would notice, ramen noodles is what im trying to make. I should have said the stop eating the Nissin Top Ramen packs I usually reduce the amount of the sodium bomb! Yikes! And have attempted using whatever i can find in the house

Theres a clone floating around, i believe from byo.

I hoped no one would notice, ramen noodles is what im trying to make. I should have said the stop eating the Nissin Top Ramen packs I usually reduce the amount of the sodium bomb! Yikes! And have attempted using whatever i can find in the house

Sounds like a bachelors meal

I cut the other half of the batch they look better. Wheat is the #1 ingredient on the bread flour bag (50lb bag bleached from our Costco).

Made the broth with 1ish cup of chicken broth a TB of rasberry walnut vinaigrette and 1 TB soy sauce ( smells kinda like chicken and chocolate and tastes like mushrooms hunnn)

ForumRunner_20131123_213714.jpg

A HB Edinburgh Session Ale from Wes. Very flavorful for a session ale. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 4-5% IIRC. I might have to start playing around with session beers. Never knew so much flavor could be packed into such a tiny package.

Local Purple cabbage and cilantro is all i had thinner noodles would have a better mouthfeel, but is eatable for sure

ForumRunner_20131123_220849.jpg

Coff.

Was setup to brew today but it's just too friggin cold out. 18F with heavy wind. Meh

Coffee. Its damn cold outside. I hope turkey day behaves because that's brew day.

chuckstout said:
I cut the other half of the batch they look better. Wheat is the #1 ingredient on the bread flour bag (50lb bag bleached from our Costco).

Made the broth with 1ish cup of chicken broth a TB of rasberry walnut vinaigrette and 1 TB soy sauce ( smells kinda like chicken and chocolate and tastes like mushrooms hunnn)

They look closer to udon. Either way, well done! I love making homemade noodles. Ever since I made some udon noodles at home, I just can't bring myself to buy them from the store anymore.

Drinking coffee.

Back