Brew House Design

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My plan was some sort of vent hood over the brew area up front, and to have some type of utility sink running to a french drain.

As far as water I had kinda thought that running an RV hose from the faucet on the side of the house to a cheap filter housing on the brew house would work since its less than 50' just to keep things simple.

Just add a instant electric hot water heater and your set

Sorry to hear about your job. Who were you working for? CCC?

A small consulting firm that deals in medium and high voltage design with an office in downtown Petoskey.

They just posted an ad for my old position this morning on Monster.com 8 1/2 months after laying me off.

A small consulting firm that deals in medium and high voltage design with an office in downtown Petoskey.

They just posted an ad for my old position this morning on Monster.com 8 1/2 months after laying me off.

Ah, that sucks. Have you re-applied for it? Or are there some hard feelings?

What was the company? I thought I knew all both of the companies in P-town that hired engineers, but I wasn't aware of a consulting firm.

Back