The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been saying that for some time but every time I try to ignore her phone calls and emails she shows up dressed like Julie Andrews and wants to play "The Austrian Liebfrau and the UBoot Commandant."

Look, I know it's weird to tell you this but you haven't lived till you've had your mother working your periscope then demanding you "Dive! Dive! Diiiiiiiive!"

(If you don't believe me ask Smurf. You've got to see that little blue farker all dressed up in leather pretending he's a Mark 1 Mod 0 torpedo and he's got the target in his sights. It's beautiful and horrible at the same time.)

Yes sir. We headed home with the rest of the human tide leaving The Cape Saturday.
Spectacular week in all respects. Plenty of beaching, a trip out to P'Town, lots of fish caught by all ages with a couple of keepers for snacks before lobstahs, and a hella lot of beer/wine/spirits consumed.

Ride home was interesting. Every time I had to take an exit ramp from one road to the next it sounded like there was a cop behind us. We'd look around and see nothing. Happened four times.
When we unpacked the truck we found my youngest grandson's fire truck, with the motion-activated siren, buried in a clothes hamper :D

Cheers!

ps/obligatory beer reference: Cape Cod Beer needs to up their game in a major way.
I get the "inoffensive" thing they're doing but none of their beers have any balls at all...

I would agree. Cape cod beer is meh. Decent beer, but nothing that I would come back for. That being said, if I were in that location, I might do the same thing. Plenty of traffic, just make decent beer and expect the volume to bring enough business.

I don't know. Clearly what she did was morally reprehensible. But what about freedom of speech? We can all agree that what she said was inappropriate. Should she go to jail for saying what she did if he didn't kill himself?

I dunno. FWIW, I'd be willing to lock her up and throw away the key just on the basis of those f'ing eyebrows.

Agreed. The eyebrows are tough. Ya figure SOMEONE would say something to her.

And yeah, fcku her and "freedom of speech" when it comes to something like that. I'm sure Az is going to get hot, bothered, and aflutter with me here, crapping on our God given 'Merican rights!!! But eff that... they should shoot that btich.

Sounds primitive, but one does what one must.

Totally unrelated/OT/etc, the Tampa Bay Rays are doing an entertaining impression of the Keystone Kops tonight...

Cheers!

Hey Paul... paying tribute to one of the areas OG's next Tuesday and brewing with Mr Tredo on the pilot system. You should swing through if you are around. We can give you some pointers.

"So Paul... this is called 'all grain mashing' "

(One week later)

"Yes Paul, by that picture, it does look infected. NO! Cleaning and sanitizing are NOT the same thing"

Back