Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the Patriots on strategically sitting out the first round of the draft. Keep your powder dry and all that.

Patriots are so good they don't even need to pick in the first round to win Championships. It would probably be fairer to the rest of the NFL if the Pats just never picked before the third round.

Can't believe they didn't take a WR with their first pick. They do it every year and the year after they lose megatron they don't take one. Maybe they're finally learning...

Could be worse. You could be Philly.

I think everyone can agree that it's always worse to be Philly.

I just hope your boys figure something out on the o-line. Otherwise Brady's going to be in for another long afternoon December 18. Looking forward to it! At least he'll be well rested after his four week bye.

If only the Pats had two or three other o-linemen coming back healthy this year....

Oh! I forgot! They do!!

Sooooooooooooo. I think the words I'm trying to come up with regarding your o-line concern is.... suck it

I think everyone can agree that it's always worse to be Philly.

(blank stare)

BlankStare.jpg

Sorry Cape, could you break down your argument a bit? I find it difficult to keep up with your dizzying intellect when you pack everything into just one post.

I think, from a layman's perspective, what he is trying to say, is Pats are awesome and you suck elephant c0ck. Yup, I think that is accurate.

I think, from a layman's perspective, what he is trying to say, is Pats are awesome and you suck elephant c0ck. Yup, I think that is accurate.

Beats the donkey dick Brady was sucking in January.

Hey, now that the Pats finally got a pick maybe this fan club can turn to discussing the draft?

Nah, let's keep talking about how bad the Pats are going to crush the rest of the league this year. I'll start, it's gonna be wicked bad.

Let it be known that I hate Seahawks fans almost as much as you losers. No sock hats, I do, however have a cruiser that I ride to get groceries from time to time. But it has three gears so suck it.

Glad to see that ****** Shula made it out of the hospital. He's gotta hang on through this season so he can watch the greatest coach of all time own all of Shula's records.

Back