vanilla porter label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl_g

Reaction score
I was recently playing around with some ideas for my vanilla porter which is being bottled very soon. A little background on the imagery for the labels.
Version #1 is a picture of the Tetons. I used to live in Jackson, Wy and I thought the whole white snow/vanilla thing worked.
Version#2 - smokestacks... I now live in NJ and where the beer was made so the smokestacks are poking fun at the "garden state" LOL! :D
What do you think?

Version#1:
label3.jpg

Version#2:
label.jpg

I like them both but I'd use #1 for the vanilla and save #2 for a choc. porter or something.

#2 just lower the stacks... show more smoke. the tan sky says vanilla to me.

Used to live in PA, spent every weekend on the jersey shore from may to november. Garden state?... one word.... CAMDEN! lol.

nice labels.

how much Vanilla extract to your 5 gallon batch?

Dirty Jersey gets my vote, but only because you live north of where I do. Which under NJ state law means you live in North Jersey, and are therefore smarter, more affluent, and more sophisticated than me.

Yeah, but I'm a transplant so it doesn't count. Without cognitive dissonance this state would suffer an ego implosion and break off from the mainland.

how much Vanilla extract to your 5 gallon batch?
The kit came with 1 oz of dried vanilla extract. This is my first brew.
Only a week until I get to try it!:ban:
I am going to go with the mountain theme for the vanilla porter and save the smokestack idea for another type of porter or stout.

Back