Anybody playing Rock Band 2?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyGuy

Reaction score
Got a PS3 at the beginning of October with Rock Band. Immediately bought Rock Band 2 on Oct. 19th when it was released. Hardly been on HBT in the last month, because of it all.

I thought brewing was addictive! Rock Band is waaaayyyyyyy too much fun!

Anyone else playing??

I play the first one on my friend's ps3, been thinking about picking up the second one for my xbox 360. I hear there are many improvements over the first one in both gameplay and instruments. Would you happen to know if rock band instruments are compatible with GH and vice versa?

I play the first one on my friend's ps3, been thinking about picking up the second one for my xbox 360. I hear there are many improvements over the first one in both gameplay and instruments. Would you happen to know if rock band instruments are compatible with GH and vice versa?

I don't have either, but I know you can use GH instruments with Rock Band. I have heard that you cannot use Rock Band instruments with GH (at least, with the new GH that is a full band just like Rock Band).

We will be picking up Rock Band II once it is out for the Wii.

I'm definitely playing a lot of RB2 lately. I don't have the new instruments; all I have is a drum set from RB1 on Xbox360. It's pretty loud and starting to yield to my abusiveness, but it's held up pretty well so far.

The Rock Band series IMO is one of the best game series ever! It's fun to play alone, or with a friend, or a complete stranger. And it's getting a whole new generation of people interested in making music.

I have RB2 for PS3 and rented GH:WT. I think Rock Band 2 is far above in interface and game vs GH. If guitar hero had come out before Rock Band it might be different but as it is just seems like guitar hero with extra instruments. GH has some sweet exclusive songs though.

In RB2 I was so happy to see an "impossible" song that wasn't metal. Who would have thought an Allman Brothers song would be so difficult?

Back