The return of Rock Band

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate

Reaction score
Well, after returning the first one the next day because the guitar didn't work and despite talking to my brother who is on his THIRD POS guitar, I saw it on sale last week and bought it again. Having a ball with it... lol. Watching the wife play drums is, in itself, worth the price of admission

Dude, we seriously need to get a band together.

Les is killer on the drums. She nailed a song in hard tonight. I couldn't keep up with the guitar. I've got some practicing to do. Most of the songs on medium I can slaughter, but up to hard is quite a jump.

LostDakota said:
+1
I love to kill Green Grass and High Tides on guitar!!!!!!!!

Me too. I love that song period.

Want to try something really hard? Try Singing and playing guitar--- or worse yet drums.

kornkob said:
Want to try something really hard? Try Singing and playing guitar--- or worse yet drums.
Phil Collins style! Rock on!

I have 100% Creep and I Think I'm Paranoid on medium vocals while playing guitar on hard. With the mic cord rapped around my neck.
It can be done.

Dude said:
Dude, we seriously need to get a band together.

Les is killer on the drums. She nailed a song in hard tonight. I couldn't keep up with the guitar. I've got some practicing to do. Most of the songs on medium I can slaughter, but up to hard is quite a jump.

Me too. I love that song period.

We need to do a Green Leafe/Rock Band night. :mug:

Back