Chugger March Madness Promo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuggerpumps

Reaction score
MARCH IS OUR FAVORITE MONTH…AND SOMETIMES WE GO MAD!

Instead of some crazy complicated contest we are just going to give back!!

In honor of all our customers we are launching yet another PROMO. Thanks to Everyone for your continued support!

This Promo Code: (MM13) offers the Chugger Plastic Inline @ ($84.00 shipping included , depending on quantity and location) The lowest priced brew pump EVER! Even lower than the Canadian 12 volt competitor! ( less than have the flow and Pressure of Chugger) Come get um while they last.

As for you Stainless Brewers Stay Tuned.. there will be more madness!!

Brew Thirsty My Friends !

Nice! I just sent an email to chuggerpumps yesterday inquiring about the different models. Perfect timing.

$83.22 with shipping included. :ban:

Thanks,

- Destin

wow, perfect timing!

i want both a plastic and a stainless... should i order the plastic now? or can i wait and get both pumps on one order?

thanks chugger!

Bought one, now I get to spend twice this much on fittings and lines

I already have the stainless center inlet from their last deal...eventually I'll need two. Too wait it out or get one of these

thanks just ordered one. would like stainless when cost comes down but this will get me brewing more for now.

Well I just ordered my first stainless chugger the other day from a LHBS and can always use a 2nd one for my brew stand. Interested in the pricing on stainless inline.

SOOOO, will their be a deal on a pump in stainless? Or should I buy the pump now and wait for the stainless housing later? I just got a chugger pump kit from brewhardwear and I love it!! Makes brewing so much less stressfull. Bobby M fittings are so nice.

Here is a snap shot of what is happening to me

chugger.jpg

Man! I missed it too. Grrrrr.

Oh well, I'll have to try and get in on the next offer...

Got mine in today (well considering their in NJ and i'm in MA) it was lightning fast shipping! :)

stamandster said:
Got mine in today (well considering their in NJ and i'm in MA) it was lightning fast shipping! :)

Mine should be here (Ohio) tomorrow. Was great of them to still ship UPS with the promo.

I was looking at the compact pump, but with this, how could you go wrong? I was only going to get one, but decided to get 2 to future proof it and make a 1 tier instead of a 2 tier.

Ordered 2 yesterday, and got the tracking info email that it shipped today! Can't wait.

Time to search the forums on how to slow the pump down w/o a valve on the outlet and buy stainless fittings, disconnects, TIG supplies, and convert my brewpots.

Meant to order this on Monday and had computer problems -- back up and running today and the promo looks to be over. Guess I'll have to order the Great Brew Eh pump :/

For all you Center Fans this promo is for you!
Use Promo Code: (MMC13) and receive 15% off
a Chugger SS Center Pump.

Also got in on one of the centerlines. Customer service was great from Chugger. Sent an email with a question and got a super quick response. Two thumbs up. Can't wait to put it to use. Plate chiller, time to meet Chugger pump. :ban:

Ordered mine, thanks for the excuse! "But it's on SALE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back