If you have an iPhone READ THIS NOW!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean these flies?

image-480877866.jpg

I'm level 34 on Android, but the game isn't as cool as on Iphone. I play it out of boredom mainly. Android has a glitch, if you get a gift, click all first, then you can click the accept button as many times as you want and rack up coins.

I made my first million that way..

I've had a hell of a time trying to "visit" other people's breweries. I assume the android and Iphone versions aren't compatible for friendships.

Any Android users out there I can add?

Has anyone run into the problem of not being able to finish a task because of a glitch? It wants me to grow 4 Trappist Barley and brew 4 batches with it. I grow and harvest the crops and it counts but it wont count the batches I brew with them.

BTW, I've been through all the tasks on the android version, and if I remember correctly, you have to get the correct malt/bottling combination to get that task done. Some of the tasks require specific types of bottling. Read the description really carefully. Hopefully that helps.

I have grown and harvested 169 batches of Trappist Barley and haven't got any on the Objective of Brew 4 recipes using Trappist Barley.

It doesn't say anything about how to bottle it.

I've had a hell of a time trying to "visit" other people's breweries. I assume the android and Iphone versions aren't compatible for friendships.

Any Android users out there I can add?

I am playing on android. I think my papaya name is kaconga. At least that is what it always says when it welcomes me back.

BTW, I've been through all the tasks on the android version, and if I remember correctly, you have to get the correct malt/bottling combination to get that task done. Some of the tasks require specific types of bottling. Read the description really carefully. Hopefully that helps.

Yeah, as others already said, it doesn't say specifically how to bottle. Yours probably glitched in a good way. lol

I emailed their support and I never got a response back. I even told them I'd buy the game if they came out with a full version that fixed the glitches.

Maybe they aren't coming out with one. I guess I'll just wait for the other brewing game to come out from the other thread. I think he's doing a kickstarter soon.

Haha, well I wish I remembered what I did back then to get that one done. Maybe it was before a patch. If there was a patch? I forget.

I do remember selecting the wrong type of combination and not getting credit for some of them at times. So I would look at the recipe's and make sure I was putting the right combinations together.

kaconga, I'll try to add ya. The 'visiting other players' seems to always be a bit buggy for me. Still haven't had any luck. I do enjoy the game, it's fun until I forget to harvest grain. Then I get all pissed like someone stole my beer.

Haha, well I wish I remembered what I did back then to get that one done. Maybe it was before a patch. If there was a patch? I forget.

I do remember selecting the wrong type of combination and not getting credit for some of them at times. So I would look at the recipe's and make sure I was putting the right combinations together.

kaconga, I'll try to add ya. The 'visiting other players' seems to always be a bit buggy for me. Still haven't had any luck. I do enjoy the game, it's fun until I forget to harvest grain. Then I get all pissed like someone stole my beer.

I confirmed but you aren't on my barrels. Such a weird way of friending.

Update: it took a bit but showed up the next time I played.

Just started playing and it's awesome! How do you build the bottling training center? Anyone remember?

Ya 50 for me too. Gets really boring with no challenges. They still never fixed the one challenge on the Android.

Back