"Double Blast" bottle washer clog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krause59

Reaction score
Hi,

I've run into an issue, where my Double blast bottle washer no longer washes bottles, sometimes, if I'm lucky one side will work, while the other seems to be clogged and will either not do anything when you press down, or it'll spray water everywhere, except from the base, not the tip (so none of it gets in the bottle).

has anyone else run into this, and if so, what did you do to resolve it?

Hi,

I've run into an issue, where my Double blast bottle washer no longer washes bottles, sometimes, if I'm lucky one side will work, while the other seems to be clogged and will either not do anything when you press down, or it'll spray water everywhere, except from the base, not the tip (so none of it gets in the bottle).

has anyone else run into this, and if so, what did you do to resolve it?

I have used mine for 2+ years with no problem.

I would agree with your belief there is some sort of residue in the unit. My supply tube is reinforced vinyl tubing secured to the base by a slotted clamp. I would loosen the clamp, remove the tube from the base and push it snugly on each output nozzle while holding you thumb over the other nozzle and try to back flush it.

Back