What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought some Miller High Life Lite (for the first time) and compared it to Miller Lite. I can hardly tell a difference, and they both taste like water.

Can't wait for my first homebrew (even if it is a Mr. Beer brew) to be ready in a couple of weeks.

I'm using Mr. Beer. I made my first "Canadien Draft" and it turned out fairly respectable. It tastes better every few days I add to the conditioning. Strawberry Blonde is next up to ferment.

Tonight is a Stone XI bobmber, Deschutes Hoptrip, and some Isolation Ale to finish it off... Probably crack a CCA to see how its doing too :) All of this while brewing a partial mash Oatmeal stout... Its going to be a good night

I'm in Santa Rosa at Russian River Brewing Company. Tonight I've had Sanctification, Deification, Perdition, Bravo, Blind Pig IPA & Pliny the Elder:rockin:

Brewtopia said:
I'm in Santa Rosa at Russian River Brewing Company. Tonight I've had Sanctification, Deification, Perdition, Bravo, Blind Pig IPA & Pliny the Elder:rockin:
Good night! I wish I was there! I just finished with a bunch of school work and am celebrating by myself at home with the Double Bastard.

2 Rail Pale Ale from The Red Car Brewing Co. in Torrance. I finally got a growler last night so I'm finishing off the second half. I need to go to that place more often. Support your local brew pub! :mug:

Beer run!

I just went on a little shopping spree at the local liquor mart. They actually had a few good ones. Some of these will likely be shipped soon as an HBT Christmas gift.

4688-beer_run.jpg

4688-boddingtons.jpg

Delridge Pale Ale... my own concoction of hoppy deliciousness. SWMBO is drinking my Scotish Ale.

Austin

Paulaner Oktoberfest, Barbar Winter Bok and I have some english nut brown ale in the fridge...can't remember what brand it was.

EDIT: Had some Alaskan Winter Ale earlier along with some Anchor Small Beer...both mighty tasty!

Had some Bluegrass Brewing Co. Nut Brown Ale. Then a frew of my Stone IPA clones, and a couple of Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stouts. Tasty, Tasty, Brews!!!!!!

Pilsner Urquell (commercial)
Imperial Stout
Milk Stout
Irish Red (buddie's)
Amber Ale (mine)
Dogfish Head 120 (clone)
IPA (unknown origin)
muskeydime wine

beer club nights rock :tank:

No beer for me tonight ... I'm relaxing with some Maker's Mark after spending a few hours shoveling (we got slammed up here in the NE).

Back