Pic says it all. [Updated: Favre is a Spermhat]

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As proof this story is just completely absurd, the AP moved a story complete with a quote from Tom Pawlenty. Who's he?

The freakin' governor of Minnesota. :rolleyes:

Still carrying that loss for what, thirteen years now?

Not in the least. Pats had been so horrible for so long that it was awesome just to make it. Just imagine, though, had the Pats pulled that off; think Drew Bledsoe would still be getting this much media attention?

Brett Favre is like herpes. He goes away for a little while and comes back at the very moment you don't want him to. I hope he throws more interceptions than touchdowns this year!

Bird if you remember correctly... they got to the Superbowl the following year and the only reason they lost was because Elway made a spectacular flip jump into the endzone to solidify the Bronco's victory that year...

The Pack is a SOLID team and each year they play they almost always do better than their rivals (Vikings, Lions, Skins, Bears)

To say that he hasnt been good since his SB win is a BS statment in itself... I know he has the highest picks in the league but he is damn entertaining to watch... How many times have you seen him throw a bullet pass for 40 yards and do it over and over and over???

The guy loves the game, he's a gunslinger, he inevitably makes mistakes, but trust me, Guys like Tom Brady and Ben Roth..... all pulled up to the Alter of Favre to look up to him and hope they could be just as good as him...

I *love* Troy Brown!

Gary Tanguay: "You walked in that studio door and what was the first thing you said about Brett Favre."
Troy Brown: "What games have they (Vikings) been watching in the past 6 or 7 years."

Mike Felger: "What did the Patriots tell you in meetings when you played Favre? Be patient, eventually he is going to give one to you."
Brown: "He will get you 4 or 5 interceptions…you just gotta catch them."

Troy Brown Talks About Brett Favre | Comcast SportsNet New England

maybe the browns will get lucky and joe thiesman him in the opening game of the season. ;)

Sadly, I'd take him in Cleveland over Anderson and Quinn.:eek:

fcuk! i'd take vick over those two amadons.... it's gonna be a long season. they're gonna need a new running back too, after jamal breaks himself. lol.

You know what it is? Favre cannot STAND all the attention that Michael Vick and Tom Brady are getting this preseason. It was absolutely inevitable from the moment that Vick signed with the Eagles that Favre would find some way to push himself back into the spotlight.

Tom who? The only reason you see Brady coverage is because you're in Assachussetts. I hadn't heard word one about him until you just said something. :p

Proof that God is a Packer fan. The day after Brent Farve signs with the Viqueens a tornado hits downtown Minneapolis.

Last edited by a moderator:
6800_1162556380452_1124115694_30568458_1967873_n.jpg

Back