• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Random brewing stuff for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mashinations

Reaction score
Had a bunch of things - only one item left.

Somewhat new to HBT but an active member on the morebeer forum (pclemon). I live in central MA and have have the following items for sale. Willing to ship - buyer pays actual shipping cost.

Sanke Tap - $20

Willing to ship - buyer pays actual shipping cost.

Corona Victoria Grain mill - like new condition, was purchased as part of "lot" from someone getting out of brewing. $30

Dual Gauge CO2 regulator - both gauges work fine, identical to the model that morebeer sells - $40

Willing to ship - buyer pays actual shipping cost.

If YOU pay the shipping, I'll take the mill and the regulator.

how much for shipping on the tree to 82604, and the price new is 26?

Anywhere I've found it the price is $29-30 plus shipping.

From where I am (01752) wouldn't seem like it would make sense for you since shipping would be ~$15. Something like this probably only makes sense for local pick-up.

iofuu.gif

Keg tap, like a coupler?

What type is it?

Sanke tap keg coupler. I bought it a few years ago when my homebrew production went down and I wanted to supplement with commercial kegs. I haven't used it in a few years.... so figure maybe it's time to send it to a new home.

Back