Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While we wait to hear from a couple of guys about pallet 3, please take a look at the open splits on Pallet 2 to see if you are interested in any of splits.

I have updated pallet #1 and #2 with prices. These are based off of a combination of previous grain buys and calculated totals from the catalog. The actual prices will change, but this gives an idea of the total price. I will also make a sheet with everyone's total due. When you check your amount due, please make sure both your HBT user name and First/Last name are listed.

These are the available splits left on pallet #2:
Honey Malt: 0.55
Lactose: 0.2 (Come on people! Pick up a couple lbs for stouts this winter!) :D
C-80/90: 0.4
Aromatic: 0.2
Chocolate Malt: 0.3
Acid Malt: 0.3
We need to start closing these out.
Edit: Including these open splits, we are now at 40.6 sacks on pallet #2. Depending on how many splits don't close, some of these will have to go on the 3rd pallet.

I will do .1 of the lactose and .1 of the C-80/90. Do you need me to update the spread sheet?

Thanks!

On another note where do you guys post upcoming Brew days? I need to watch some experienced grain brewers before I get all this grain in. Lol

Go Blue!!

The third pallet is now heavily in doubt. The gentleman who was going to do 20+ sacks has decided to go out on his own. I have not heard back from my local guy, Brett Cambell, and motleybrews hasn't gotten back with me. I am not sure what is going on with the local guy or motleybrews.

Once all of the current splits are complete the 2 pallets will be full. If you have any questions or need to drop full sacks just let me know.

Will everyone please look over your orders to make sure you have everything you want and don't have any sacks on your account by accident.

Will everyone please look over your orders to make sure you have everything you want and don't have any sacks on your account by accident.

My list is right. Are you going to combine 1 & 2 totals after Bobby gets the final Qoute? Then we can start Paypaling.:ban:

Anyone want to split that last 5.5 lb split of lactose let me know. I could use some but 5lbs would probably last me a year. Let me know.

Motleybrews is willing to take the last .3 of the acid malts, thank you for that, and Dhack and Motleybrews are going to share the lat .1 of lactose.

Does anybody have a sack of CM Pilsen that is unopened that they are willing to sell. We have one guy who didn't make it onto the buy who wanted a sack of Pilsen.

Link to the spreadsheet showing each order total:
Amount Due

When you go check your total, fill in the Name and User Name fields. It will make it easier for me next time we do a grain buy in setting up the spreadsheets. (Hey Bobby, if you know they aren't on HBT, will you put a '-' in the User Name. :D) It's almost time to get this order placed :rockin:

The actual total due will change once we get the final price quote from NCM.

Just remember that the order totals may change after we get the quote back. Dave, can you e-mail me the sheet so I cam send it of to NCM?

just checked the amount due. Were you able to work it out for me with the Maris Otter? Saw me down for the 2row, lactose, and acid malt, but didn't see the maris otter anywhere in there.

I bought a sack of Baird's Maris Otter with our last buy, only had the sack for 5 weeks, and it is sitting in a nice clean environment. Your total will be with like 38.50 added to it. I will have to check to see what we paid last time.

I did not see the melanoiden on the spread sheet?
Did we fill it? Is there another sheet for a different pallet?

Small brewer's with no contract are having a hard time getting Since, meaning the prices will suck and they will limit what you can buy.

Back