Kudos to Northern Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeTaps

Reaction score
Just today received my shipment from Northern Brewer consisting of a pot temperature gauge, some Oregon fruit puree's, a fermometer and some fruit extracts, and I have to say it is the best packaged shipment I've ever received. They even included a pretty cool home brew poster and two stickers (which have already found a home on each of my two primary pail lids).

My hats go off to you, Northern Brewer! Here's a round on me :mug: That $1.50 of extra swag has made a difference in who I choose for my supplies. You really care about your customers.

(The others are great too, as I've received from both Austin Homebrew Supply and Homebrewer's Outpost as well, but Northern is the only one that gave cool free stuff with theirs :rockin: )

Crap...I've been physically in their store twice, and gotten no free crap!

Rock on though, I love NB. :rockin: (Maybe it's cuz it's 2 minutes from my work?)

That free stuff sounds very tempting. I've been wanting to try them out.

Plus I really like how they have ratings and reviews listed on their website along with their recipe kits which some others sites don't have.

I got the same stuff. Was this the poster? I love freebies.

photouu.jpg

No Fair! I had to pay for my poster, and I have spent lotsa $ w/ them. Oh well, I still love them. Great products and outstanding customer service.

+1 on no fair!! I order from them all the time and have several stickers but no poster

I want one!

I also got that poster from them in my first order. Then another few orders later, another sticker. I love ordering from them, but am trying out morebeer because of the free shipping.

I was buying almost exclusively from Midwest but have switched to Northern over the past few months after a few bad experiences with Midwest.
Nothing mind blowing, just some bad mojo..I still would buy from MW but Northern has been great in terms of price, quality and cust service.

NB is awsome!!! :ban:
I used to check out morebeer every day...even stay up late to see the new deal of the day because of the huge discounts and free shipping.
Problem that i kept having with MB is they were allways out of stock on something and it wouldnt be just for a day or two...it would be a week...they would get it in, next thing i know something else i needed they were out of stock on.

Called up NB asked them if they had it in stock, There reply was allways....
So for NB, I love there custumer service...and they are willing to go the extra mile.... Down side is the shipping. Kinda avoids me ordering $10.00 of hops to pay flat rate shipping.

And yes, Since i have ordered from them; i have gotten stickers and 2 posters. One poster is on my kegerator the other is down at the local brewery. :mug:

Back