What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407179515.159098.jpg
Really good brown out of Jacksonville .

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407184501.469013.jpg
2013 Speedway Stout. From a earlier trade with mcbaumannerb, from the kindness of his heart, he sent me a 2014 as well. Thanks Mark, excellent RIS.

Fixed my floccing mailbox. What a walk that was. But took this with me.

Brown Noser
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407188152.726269.jpg

Water.

I guess the vet gave us some different medication to try. While I hope he gets better, I am always cynical and am very much hoping this guy isn't letting the dog suffer so he can make a few extra bucks off of us.

Now we are stuck trying to figure out what to do with him while we are out of town for 5 days.

Rough. We've been in the same boat with our yellow lab who has had seizures for almost two years now. I keep thinking it's the end, but we up her meds and she keeps going.

Water. Beer soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 215583
2013 Speedway Stout. From a earlier trade with mcbaumannerb, from the kindness of his heart, he sent me a 2014 as well. Thanks Mark, excellent RIS.

Happy to oblige! :mug:

(After all, it is a shelf beer around here.) relaxing g for a minute after a long day of meetings. But wondering out for some food & brews shortly!

My pale. About to throw batting practice.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407191304.785380.jpg

Smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407191628.725189.jpg
Nothing like a Brett-bomb to cleanse the palate. Brown bottle, gold cage. Drink them if you got em. (I know a few of you have them)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407193638.841490.jpg
Second pour of a Bretty-ass mofo. It's a Dubbel fermented with a house 565 saison strain, then infected with Brett B. Wow. Homer.

Back