Help me name my Belgian Porter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smellysell

Reaction score
I brewed what is basically a Belgian porter with leftover grains last night, but can't come up with a name for it. I name all of my beers after sports figures. Some examples:

Weizenbock: Lou Wheataker
Rye PA: RYnE Sandberg
Lambic: Stafford Infection

Any ideas that follow that theme?

i would focus on the leftover grains point and try and find a left hitter????? Like I said sorry.

Not a sports personality, but a related sports theme:

"Claimed off waivers" Belgian Porter

The ingredients used were leftovers not wanted by any other brew, kinda like a player on waivers not wanted by his/her current club, and then found new life in another setting (team/brew). Just a thought.

Cheers,

Greg

Not a sports personality, but a related sports theme:

"Claimed off waivers" Belgian Porter

The ingredients used were leftovers not wanted by any other brew, kinda like a player on waivers not wanted by his/her current club, and then found new life in another setting (team/brew). Just a thought.

Cheers,

Greg

That's definitely the best idea I've heard so far...

PorterLand Trailblazer , DragBunt Belgian Porter , Albert Porterjols
I must be really tired.

If not for the sports theme I would say "Brother Bagboy" and have a pic of a monk with one of those little porter caps on and a pile of suitcases on his back.

My brother suggested The Polish Hammer, haha. Apparently he's the Magic backup center? :doesn'treallywatchthenba:

Back