Hello from Central Illinois

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nianticcardplayer

Homebrewing Since 2009
Reaction score
Hello all;

New to the concept of home brewing have always enjoyed the "micro brews" and was in a place in Columbus Ohio called the elevator and in the crapper they have posters from White Labs on the walls with the recipes of some of the brews that adorn their taps.....said I have to check this out after having a belgian whit......

Hope to start soon still deciding on my approach....to go with a set up for brewing all the way to kegging.....midwest supply seems to have a great set up including a "corny" keg deal....

Go figure I like the idea of doing my own......

Ron

I have been here for the last sixteen years transplant from carbondale.....

Thanks for the welcome all... :tank:

Hello from Chatham, IL!
As you can see, this is my first post. My friends and I have a little 'club' going where we get together and brew/drink once a week. We split each batch's cost and proceeds eight ways. Allows us to try different varieties without much risk.

So, that brings me here. I hope to get some info/advice/recipes and everyone says this is the place.

Again, hello!

Brandon

Brandon;

Do you get your stuff from Friar Tuck or the net...The one in Springfield doesn't have much..went in there Monday.....

Ron

Back