• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Beersmith

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott06903

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to do a trade of sorts; My HBT membership is up next week with a renewal cost of $19.95. I participated in a beta test for Beersmith mobile and was given a registration key for the desktop version for the effort ( I already have the desktop version and love it). The retail cost of the key is $27.95. I would like to trade the key for a renewal membership on HBT which costs $19.95.

Pm me it this works for you.

If Brad has an issue with selling/ transferring/ trading the license I will refund your money and you will have buy the key through his site.

Thx
Scott

Sorry, Absoluthamm, but City trumps Suburbs in this case! Haha.

3rd Nipple Tripel, huh? Sounds pretty tasty. Did Jason Lee approve that beer?

This time ;)

It was good, but took a while to get rid of the hotness of the alcohol. After about 6 months though it was good.

Earl ain't got nothing on me...

Latest posts

Back