• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: corny keg lids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yavid

Reaction score
I was just gifted 6 corny kegs. The problem is they don't have lids. Does anyone have a few lids they'd be willing to part with? Not looking for new ones (too expensive).

Thanks for the tip. That's one of the cheaper prices so far. I really can't believe how much keg lids are worth. I was expecting $5-7. Last time I was in Minneapolis I could have bought an entire keg for $22. I did find a place that has lids for $10 but the relief valve has been drilled out for a bung and stopper (so you can use a keg as a secondary)

Most of the Home brew Mail order company's will have used lids for sale, but you have to ask for them. I would ask NB, MB or Midwest via the phone. I know Midwest sold me used lid for 10 bucks when I asked. (I was in the Store)

I never thought of that. I've been wanting to order a few doo-dads from NB anyway. I'll give them a call later.

Thanks!

I have quite a few left over lids from a 2.5/3gal bulk keg purchase. Will you be needing lids for all 6 kegs? Are international shipping rates reasonable?

I'd want lids for 5 for sure (one of them is a little beat up so I might "retire" it). I guess it depends on how much you'd want for them. I wouldn't say shipping to Canada from the US is reasonable but tat this point having them shipped is my only option (I haven't been able to find any locally). If you were to use the US postal service I think it'd be ok (please no UPS, they screw us over on brokerage fees). Let me know what kind of deal we can make. If it's good I might take 6 lids.

If you are not picky I can set you up with a half dozen for 25 shipped, they would be coke and or no relief valves though...

Back