• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Barley Crusher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a barley crusher they want to sell? Thought I would try to buy from members before buying from a merchant. If you don't want to sell your but have advice on where and what size I should buy I would love to hear your input. No local HBS here and I bought some grain and realized it was not yet crushed.:( Delays my first all-grain brew batch.

Thanks...

Mick

Another +1 for Austin Homebrew. They have the best price. I opted for the 15lb hopper. Thing works like a charm.

PS: Not too many people who own a Barley Crusher or roller mill for that matter are willing to part with them. Your best bet is buy a new one. :mug:

I bought the 7lb barley crusher from AHB and haven't looked back since. Great piece of equipment, ready to use right out of the box.

jiminy crickets i never thought these would go up for sale used...been looking for one for a while myself. If we get to fourth, i'm your buyer.

Back