• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California SoCal area brewing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waveslider44

Reaction score
1 Mini Brew 15 gallon conical fermenter in freezer with temp control 200.00

Everything but the fermenter is sold. Still have the fermenter in the freezer. Make me an offer.

In the Santa Clarita area of Southern California.

ATC brix meter.jpg

Burners.jpg

fermenter.jpg

keggles.jpg

March pump.jpg

mash tun.jpg

Oxygenator.jpg

stir plate.jpg

Last edited:
Will you ship to 80129? If so and not too much for shipping I'll take the O2 setup, the brix meter and stir plate.

If you're shipping how much for the burner to 64030? And do you have more than one?

If you're not shipping, I'm interested in the stir plate/flask setup, and the brix. Possible a March pump, depending on price?

I'm local (ish) but won't be able to get there until next week, as I'm out of town over the holiday weekend.

Responded to post on Craigslist the other day regarding stir plate and pumps, no word back. Still available?

Hey Don, thanks for the great deal on the pumps, burners, A19's, Valves, hose, disconnects etc. !

Back