Pouring at the Coast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyc318

Reaction score
This Saturday, March 16th is Seaside, OR's pouring at the coast. There is going to be over 20 brewers pouring over 40 beers this weekend. Event is from 4-9 PM. I really enjoyed this last year. There was a great variety of beers to try. If you're looking for a beer event this weekend, come to Seaside OR.
http://pouringatthecoast.com/pouring-event/

Ended up with second place in the light hybrid category for my Kolsch. Congrats to David from Seaside for taking first in the category. David, you still on theses boards? Lets get together for some beer sharing!

That's awesome! I didn't have anything ready for the festival this year. Got a double chocolate stout that is *just* getting there, but wasn't ready in time.

Next year, though!

JasontheBeaver said:
What club organizes this competition? I've always seen this comp but have never bothered to enter. I would support it in the future if they need the help?

It's actually put together by the seaside chamber of commerce. They did an excellent job. It is not a BJCP sanctioned event, but they do use the style guidelines. The event has grown every year so far.

It's actually put together by the seaside chamber of commerce. They did an excellent job. It is not a BJCP sanctioned event, but they do use the style guidelines. The event has grown every year so far.

Sorry to dredge up an old thread. I'm looking to enter this year's competition and couldn't find anything in their online info about an entry fee. Is there one?

http://pouringatthecoast.com/pouring-event/

I heard back from the organizer and there is no entry fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back