The Great Americal Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELL DUUHHHHHHH....you know i am going to be there.....AND NO LAME I HAVE A HANGOVER EXCUSE LIKE LAST YEAR MAN.....
:mug:

I'm going and I'm stoked. My best man is taking me and my bachelor party to Denver for it this weekend. Any of you know some good clubs to go to when we're not at the beer fest? Make sure you stop by the Freestate booth. I'm a big fan of their Copperhead Pale Ale (I'm kinda partial because it's brewed in my home town of Lawrence Kansas)

JeepGuy said:
I'm going and I'm stoked. My best man is taking me and my bachelor party to Denver for it this weekend. Any of you know some good clubs to go to when we're not at the beer fest?

Don't plan on going anywhere in public after you attend the GABF. one ounce at a time will catch up to you after a four hour session.:drunk:

The Happy Mug said:
He he he. We also have mead fest...

THAT explains it. When the Vikings discovered North America, they disappeared because they all went to Colorado didn't they?????

Ize

I was one woth the carpet for around 8 hrs. then slept off the rest till 11 the next morning...man i think the 5 samples of sam adams utopia got me ...out side of that it was an amazing time...you all should try to go next year.....:D

Did Sam Adams sample the Utopias at every session? I got some at the Saturday day session, but didn't even know they were doing it until I was in the crowd.

Back