Brewtarget hop order?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbbeer

Reaction score
I am a new user of Brewtarget and it is very nice :) The price is OK too ;) Thank you!

Is there a way to get hop additions grouped and ordered according to time on the printed recipe page?

Even though I have the hop additions ordered by time on the 'hops' tab, when I go to the print preview they are no longer in order.

Having them in order would make the recipe easier to read.

Weird. Never noticed neither the hops or the grains come out in any discernible order. I will put in a feature request to print the hops in order of addition and the grains by weight.

Mik

In Brewtarget just click the top column name to sort by what ever. So click on the "time" column to sort by first in. Just like in Outlook clicking on the date or name column.

Hope this helps

What the OP is saying is that they don't print out in the correct order, which is frustrating. The order can be sorted in the program, but they print out in random order which makes no sense.

+1 to please fix this! Love the program, this is the only downside/bug I've found...

Have you clicked on the "Brewday" tab at the top and then the "Generate Instructions" button below? Are your instructions (steps) in the correct order?

Thank you masskrug, I just figured that out the other day... the brewday instructions are more what I was looking for anyway, rather than the recipe page!

Latest posts

Back