I think I'll take that as a compliment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2nd Street Brewery

Reaction score
Well I'm out to my LHBS picking up my first sack of 2 row for my upcoming brews. I've gotten to be pretty friendly with Roger, the owner and today he asked me how portable my setup was. Well, I said, I've had to Vermont and Mass to brew, so I guess it's portable. Seems he is doing a demonstration next Saturday at the Lobsterfest in downtown Albany, and the guy he had lined up to do it backed out on him. He wanted to know if I could step in and do it.:ban: I had to tell him no:( , we've already commited to a graduation party for one of friends son. This would have been so cool, but I probably would have **** myself if there were more than 3 people there:p Oh well, I did offer to help him out when he does his demo down at Martin Van Burens farm in Columbia Co this fall though.

He invited me to a party at his house last sunday too, I had to turn him down then too(was going to my parents for a picnic) I've got to stop saying no or he'll stop asking.

Back