Not so new guy from Western Mass.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnutting

Reaction score
I've posted several times but never did a formal introduction.

My wife and I started brewing a month or two ago. We have a Nut Brown Ale in bottles, Honey Amber Bitter in secondary and Bass Ale Clone in primary.

I'm originally from Cleveland, OH and my wife and I met in the Army while we were stationed in Germany.

We have been doing Extract partial boils and have yet to taste our first brew, we are planning on cracking one open this weekend to taste it.

Well I just wanted to say HI and say that I'm glad that I've found this forum because it has been quite a bit of help to this new brewer!

bnutting said:
I've posted several times but never did a formal introduction.

My wife and I started brewing a month or two ago. We have a Nut Brown Ale in bottles, Honey Amber Bitter in secondary and Bass Ale Clone in primary.

I'm originally from Cleveland, OH and my wife and I met in the Army while we were stationed in Germany.

We have been doing Extract partial boils and have yet to taste our first brew, we are planning on cracking one open this weekend to taste it.

Well I just wanted to say HI and say that I'm glad that I've found this forum because it has been quite a bit of help to this new brewer!

Welcome to our community of drunken homebrewing lovers! :mug:

the_bird said:
I may have welcomed you already - if not, welcome from Adams!
Yeah we have gone back and forth in a few different topics/questions that I have had. I just figured that I have never 'officially' introduced myself.

But thanks and HI.

Back