Another help me name my brewery thread.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anubis

Reaction score
So I am stuck. I have been thinking of names but no one has responded with, "that's the name you should go with" so I figured I would ask the experts. After all most of the support I've received has come from this forum. Sooo.

Current ideas.

Cerberus Brewing
Underworld brewing or Underworlder
Underworld Embassy brewery (old art project name I own)
The 9 brewery
Jaberwock brewery
Pale horse brewery (taken already)
Fallen brewery
Nephilim brewery
Psylence Brewing co

I am an artist and usually paint and draw "dark" images and so I wanted a name to match my art and personality. I really liked cerberus brewery because the three headed dog would make a cemetrical crest. I'll post more ideas as they come in. Any ideas, opinions and/or suggestions wwould be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

I like the "Underworlder" name, and with that "Cerberus" could be a triple ipa or something. On the other hand, I had a project band one time and my test name was "Abhorrent Aberrations" so maybe you can make something with that. I also like the "Fallen Brewery" name. Maybe once you get big you can run a 4 tap keggerator with the "4 Horsemen" line of beers. Just an idea, and good luck!

I really like cerberus for a triple and I am working on a recipe now and will be running a test batch.

Electric unicorns are too intense.

For fallen brewery I was thinking of naming each beer after a fallen angel or maybe fallen dictators or empires

Charon's brewery (could use silver colored bottle caps and a stamper to make em look like coins....)

Life's echo brewery

I like Noir brewery but I thought it was taken. I am really liking Cerberus, Fallen and Underworld today. Somone suggested Leviathan (spelling?). I like it.

damn. i'd have to be the oddball just to sign up and tell you that i love nephilim because of All the meaning that ever was is in that word, and maybe you could teach just by your brewery. plus you could still name them after fallen angels. But, i digress. i think you should take all the time with this until you know for yourself, because marketing is the second most fun and second most important tool for your business. jmo. 1st post of many

I like Charon brewing, logo could be something similar to this:

charon1.jpg

How about "Help Me Name This Thread Brewery"?
Only people on this and similar forums would get it.

Back