• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WELDED keggles $100 on CL (Des Moines, not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I am the seller of the kettles. Thanks for the advertising SweetSounds! I am located in Milwaukee. I've posted them around Craigslist in hopes to get more people to see them. I am willing to ship (which runs about $25).

If anyone has any questions about them feel free to ask!

-Ben

Very interested. Do you have any pictures? The craigslist links don't go anywhere.

Welds are done by a state certified welder. He does great work. Couplers are also full length.

cl2.jpg

cl1.jpg

CIMG2022.jpg

thanks! seems like the same guy. i've emailed wisconsinkegs@gmail but i haven't heard back, altho it's only been a day.

i'm impatient. lol.

I actually take to him yesterday, via email and he stated he was out of them at the moment and he's in Milwaukee's East Side.

yeah, i got an email back from him as well. hopefully he'll get some done soon, I was hoping to pick one up this weekend :(

i can't freakin wait to ditch this stupid "7.5" gallon kettle i have now.

Back