Quick Question - NB Patersbier Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adkins220

Reaction score
A little background: I brewed 2 batches of beer last weekend for a get together on the 24th of this month and after I pitched the yeast on the second batch getting ready to carry it to place to ferment it slipped from my hands hit the ground and shattered everywhere (pissed but just glad nothing was cut except for my finger when I was cleaning up the glass.......and it didn't happen inside.)

My question is, I have a NB Patersbier kit at the house and was wondering if I brewed this weekend would it have enough time to ferment and keg by the 24th and taste ok for the party. I have never had this so I am not sure what to expect anyway.

Any info helps. Thanks in advance!

You should certainly have time. I have brewed similar beers many times, and since they are pretty low gravity they generally finish quite quickly (1 to 1.5 weeks). It may still be a bit murky, but gelatin will take care of that in a few days.

You should certainly have time. I have brewed similar beers many times, and since they are pretty low gravity they generally finish quite quickly (1 to 1.5 weeks). It may still be a bit murky, but gelatin will take care of that in a few days.

Perfect. Thanks for the quick response!

Anyone have any thoughts on adding coriander to this beer? Since the rasberry wheat crashed and burned I would like to get this a little fruity. Any info appreciated. I am brewing it right now so quick responses are appreciated

Back