Rebel Yell Honey Wheat Ale Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilnoah

Reaction score
Again, lots of time on my hands today. I brewed some Honey Wheat over the weekend, and thought of this:

RebelYellHoneyWheatAleLogocopy.jpg

Damn nice label.I would def buy it if it was in my local beer store.What program did you use to make it.

Looks really good - but maybe consider doing a backdrop of the rebel flag to give a crossbones type effect with the skull in front of the flag ? Or, perhaps you wanted the assymetrical look with the flag ?

Either way - like the others said, it does grab your eye.

What I really like about this is the Honey Wheat Ale under the Rebel Yell ALMOST looks like a shadow if you are not staring at it.

What I don't like about it is the left side that pretends to look like you are actually selling your brew. Unnecessary. Could raise eyebrows. Plus the overall look and feel do not really give me that Honey Wheat feel.

HOWEVER - overall - awesome.

Very nice, very southern. But on the "rebel yell" angle, pasting part of that ******, Billy Idols face, specifically the sneer, on the skull would be an intersting angle. The fire almost looks like his hair as it is.

This of course assuming you know who Billy Idol is and his song "Rebel Yell". Seeing's how he is a brit it might be interesting to hang the Great Briton flag opposite your confederate flag.

Very dangerous label all around though. Rock and Roll, baby!

Latest posts

Back