Give the Gift of HomeBrewTalk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin4

Reaction score
Did someone make a difference in your brewing this year? Do you have a friend you wanted to upgrade? Do you have an arch nemesis you're looking to bury the hatchet with (You know who you are), or even better, revenge gift to show them how awesome you are?

You're in luck! You can gift HomeBrewTalk supporting memberships, and the process is quick and easy!

First locate the person's member profile you're trying to upgrade. I selected TxBrew.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/members/txbrew/

From there please locate the Gift Premium Subscription To _____. Here's a screenshot to point you in the right direction.

HBT Gift Subscription.png

The person you upgraded will then be contacted through private message with the information on benefits of the program, and how they can claim their decals.

Also, if you would like to send out any of the HomeBrewTalk items found in the store, please send me a private message and I will guide you through the process of shipping to another address. It's quick and easy, just so you know.

From everyone at HomeBrewTalk, the members, and the Sponsors, we want to wish you all a safe and happy holiday season.

Tis the season all year round?!?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back