Gulden Draak, Belgian dark brown triple ale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon O

Knapsnatchio
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Me, swmbo, desert monkey, and beer thirty drank this last night at papago.

This is my favorite beer as far as taste goes. I have other favorites for every day drinking and what not. It is wonderful, it is a big beer at 10.5% but its fruityness, crispness and the fact that is completely cleans up after itself totally hides the alchahol. I would reccomend everyone to try this atleast once, I'm sure you'll like it very much.

Me, swmbo, desert monkey, and beer thirty drank this last night at papago.

This is my favorite beer as far as taste goes. I have other favorites for every day drinking and what not. It is wonderful, it is a big beer at 10.5% but its fruityness, crispness and the fact that is completely cleans up after itself totally hides the alchahol. I would reccomend everyone to try this atleast once, I'm sure you'll like it very much.

I've got one in my fridge as we speak...I've bought a sample of belgian beers, that I've been writing reviews of... You can read the notes on the first half of the 6-er here... https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=73692

Gulden Draak will be the last one I'm gonna drink.

If you haven't tried them, I'd highly recommend the Piraat Ale, and the Augustjin from brouwerij Van Seenberge as well.

Back