damn, the Jews can make a damn good beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beta pleated sheet

Reaction score
So, I'm drinking the He'Brew Jewbelation beer, 11 different malts, 11 different hops, 11% ABV. I'm just about done with the 1pt 6oz bottle, and I'm about as tipsy as I like getting. woot!

Today is a good day. I'm in Atlanta where it's warm and the grass is green, my parents are taking me out to dinner, I just watched some reruns of Voyger (mmm, Jeri Ryan!), and I'm brewing a Saison tonight. Such a good day!

Awww, I take it your day was not so awesome?

If it makes you feel better, I got my teeth cleaned by the terrible lady who makes my gums BLEEEED.

+1 on seven of nine, yummy!

seven_of_nine.jpg

beta pleated sheet said:
I just watched some reruns of Voyger (mmm, Jeri Ryan!), and I'm brewing a Saison tonight. Such a good day!
I'm not sure which part I find hotter! :rockin:

Sounds like a fun day -- are you driving back to Mass. with your carboy full of Saison?

Nope, I'll be leaving it in the care of my dad. I've done it before, so I trust that he'll take good care of it. Then, it should be ready in time for the memorial day festivities! At least, it should be ready by then!

Back